Smart Channel Manager
evolution distributes rates and availability to dozens of the GDS and your own web booking engine using our unique Smart Channel Management technology.
Why do we call it “Smart Channel Manager”?
We know you have no choice but to manage your rates and availability across dozens of channels. Often the rates and restrictions you distribute are the same for many of these channels, but have to be handled separately. It’s needlessly complex.
So we asked: Why is there no system that allows you to manage all your rates and channels (internet & GDS) from a single screen, easily and without fuss? Because the world of multichannel distribution has evolved so quickly, the CRS that were designed for GDS distribution, and the Channel Managers that were designed for rate delivery to OTAs, didn’t work together.
So we developed the evolution Smart Channel Manager to be like no other CRS or Channel Manager out there. We called it Smart because:
- It manages all rates and channels from one single screen that is easy to understand and use
- You can link as many rates and channels to one another so that price changes are applied automatically (screenshot to be added next week)
- It understands that not all channels are the same. Some channels are less flexible than others – and evolution lets you know when you cannot apply certain restrictions to certain channels. We don’t expect you to remember every single quirk in every channel!
- It allows you to group rates /channels to make them even easier to manage on a daily basis
- It can manage your contracted allocation across relevant channels, so that you can see quickly exactly how much availability you have across all channels at any given point
- Inventory can be managed at room level and at rate level at the same time, giving you the best control over your availability across all your channels
- A clever functionality allows you to apply incentives and discounts to your Booking Engine rates in a matter of seconds
- It delivers reservations back into evolution so that you can run comprehensive and informative reports that will allow you to assess how your channels are performing (screenshot to be added next week)
- It can integrate with your PMS to make it even easier to manage rates, availability and reservation delivery